Tőzsde Fórum  

Vissza   Tőzsde Fórum > Befektetés egyéb formái > További befektetési formák

Válaszol

LinkBack Téma eszközök Megjelenítési módok
Régi 2016-07-01, 08:12   #1 (permalink)
Új tag

Összes hozzászólás: 1
Hírnév szint: 0
billy15 a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás What is the current trend online investment business?

Nowadays, the entire people come to invest their money in online. As a result, the online investment website is rapidly increasing day by day. For example, recently HYIP, bitcoin investing, commodity, MLM, forex trading and share marketing is popularizing in online. From this, you can select which one is favorable to earn massive money.
Régi 2016-07-01, 08:30   #2 (permalink)
Szenior tag

Forex Klub logója

Összes hozzászólás: 2.608
Hírnév szint: 10
Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.Forex Klub elindult a hírnévhez vezető úton.
Alapbeállítás

Idézet:
billy15 eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
Nowadays, the entire people come to invest their money in online. As a result, the online investment website is rapidly increasing day by day. For example, recently HYIP, bitcoin investing, commodity, MLM, forex trading and share marketing is popularizing in online. From this, you can select which one is favorable to earn massive money.
Ask Google Trends. Trend is neutral, or DOWN. Fu** y**!
Csatolt kicsinyítések
what-current-trend-online-investment-business-online_invest.png  
Régi 2016-08-20, 20:36   #3 (permalink)
Új tag

Hely: Currently Georgia, Tbilisi
Összes hozzászólás: 12
Hírnév szint: 2
Balaxi a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

Idézet:
Forex Klub eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
Ask Google Trends. Trend is neutral, or DOWN. Fu** y**!
Perhaps you should change the timeframe to 12 months, 3 months and the smallest and then check the trends. The historical charts could mislead you when it comes to day-to-day or week-to-week forecasts.

Regarding the general view; I agree. My prediction is that there is a paradigm shift going on right now and slowly the digital investments will outpace the actual-factual real investments. Sort of transition in my opinion, and it will just accelerate as Facebook/Google will start covering the globe with satellites offering free internet to 2 billion Africans, Latin-Americans, Asians enabling them to join and reap the benefits of digital era.

Also, there is a shift in the perception as we observe ourrself as human beings. That might sound exaggeration, but from the physical framework that still define our personality, we move toward a digital ego, that often outweighs or physically definable personality. I.e. netizenship will have greater role in our life as the former defining principles, such as nationality, gender, family, religion etc.

Thus, if the train of thought that I have outlined earlier has validity, it is obvious that online investments (regardless digital currencies, FX, online gambling, or online courses as sort of investment) will keep gaining ground versus the physical investment forms. (note - the distinction between online and physical investment looks blurry, but in future, it will have clearly defined characteristics that differentiate the two from each other).

By the by, I do not advocate any agenda, just presenting my thoughts.
Balaxi nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Válaszol

Jelenlévő aktív tagok böngészik ezt a témát: 1 (0 tag és 1 látogató)

Téma eszközök
Megjelenítési módok

Hozzászólás szabályai
nem indíthatsz új témát
nem válaszolhatsz
nem csatolhatsz
nem javíthatsz hozzászólást

BB code is bekapcsolva
Pofik bekapcsolva
Az [IMG] kód bekapcsolva
A HTML kód kikapcsolva
Trackbacks are bekapcsolva
Pingbacks are bekapcsolva
Refbacks are bekapcsolva

Hasonló témák
Téma Téma szerzője Fórum Válaszok Utolsó hozzászólás
Online forex 5StarsForex ECN Account FiveStarsFx Kezdőknek 1 2015-05-26 14:40
Privat Investment ChyberBoB Brókercégek 11 2015-04-01 12:30
Fortress Insurance & Investment Company stock További befektetési formák 14 2014-10-15 14:13
Global Business Union Zrt. Laura69 További befektetési formák 49 2014-02-19 14:37
Online kereskedés Petr Tengerentúli tőzsde 43 2011-08-04 13:29

A pontos idő 18:16 , a GMT +1 időzóna szerint.