LinkBack Téma eszközök Megjelenítési módok
Régi 2011-11-01, 17:05   #1 (permalink)
Törölt felhasználó
Vendég

Összes hozzászólás: n/a
Post Order Flow Trading for Fun and Profit

Sziasztok!

Facebook likeért megnyerhető:
(ha véletlen innen valaki, akkor passzoljuk egymásnak)

http://www.darkstarforex.com/BookInfo.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Order-...757983?sk=info

+ Összeszedtem a hozzászólásokat a forexfactoryról, mielőtt még a maradék
is törlődik:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nCGS8E...ow trading.rar

Ez előtt érdemes elolvasni:
Jesse Livermore - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
Larry Harris - Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners
http://faculty.lebow.drexel.edu/McCa...game/game.html
  Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2011-12-14, 11:35   #2 (permalink)
Törölt felhasználó
Vendég

Alapbeállítás

Kis érdekesség:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread...Fun-and-Pr0fit

Its not a get rich quick method and it definitely needs practice but the information is fantastic and you won't find it anywhere else. I was going to sell my book (hard copy not duplicated in any way) on ebay as now I basically just use my mass of notes that I wrote as references. The forum is also a great resource but only available for original buyers. Definitely worth the money.

I bought the book as well. Steeply priced, yes, but I consider it an 'educational expense' and it's certainly more value than what folks throw away on cheesy robots hawked by strangers at the same price.

The author really make one rethink how they look at charts and why price proves the way it does and how one can use logic and cognitive empathy and other tactics to get a pretty good idea where and what types of collective orders are on a chart and what clues a particular price action is telling about what is most like going to happen. It's extremely well written and thorough without getting too tedious. I'm about 3/4ths the way through and I can honestly say my eyes have been opened quite a bit. Worth it? To me. Yes. Most definitely.

While I like to share stuff, I will have to heartily agree With San4x.

This book is too 'tied together' to scan merely a few pages and expect one to grasp anything. It's isn't that type of book. As best as I can describe it, picture yourself as believing in and looking for a Santa Clause Holy Grail indicator for a long time and then going through a reprogramming process regarding forex mechanics. Deamon (Darkstar) basically tears everything down about how forex is REALLY traded and caused me to think differently and look for different things....confidently and after one grasps the why and how, it's not hard at all. Yesterday I nailed the first big trade in a long time and if I had only been awake today I could have nailed another. No stochastics or RSI or any stuff like that. Just a chart and knowing how to draw some lines in MT4 and recognizing price action at certain levels.

I suppose one could also compare some of Steve Mauro's stuff but Darkstar actually explains a solid understanding of actually WHY things are doing what they are doing and not just that they do. Mauro fails to do so in my opinion.

I'm really excited about trading now. Actually trading and not sitting on the sidelines playing with indicators.

Still, I'm gonna give this some time and let it digest and see just how well it impacts my long term. That is most important. I will share my improvements as they manifest themselves.

I WILL point out thought that Mauro actually shows methods one can use. Darkstar concnetrates more on the fundamental reason behond what is happening and encourages the reader to create a strategy that works with the way they like to trade.

I kind of stumbled upon DS and his thread a few months back at FF...However, I used to trade binary options before actual forex trading. Then I had spent some time at www.forexlive.com and I realized what I called "chart time/experience" was in fact was what DS was talking about in the thread. Hence I find it quite unnecessary to fork out $150 + for this book. Especially when he has mentioned everything in FF. Moreover, Grkfx's www.orderflowforex.com free videos reinforced what I already knew and practiced to an extent (I trade only intraday).
The basics are
1) Liquidity
2)Market Structure
3) How Liquidity and structure interacts with the different objectives and expectations (with respect to event risk) of the different players (retail, hedge funds, sovereigns, option players,macro traders, real money, other institutions etc and of course the DEALER/MARKET MAKER

It is not as simple as the above 3 because there is sentiment, event risk etc...however one uses all the above as a framework to trade. Not the old Indicator and pure tech and fundamental decision making process. The important thing is the framework and you can use THE framework to develop systems etc. For example - the info contained in the cftc report, retail order books etc

Now Yoda, please tell me does it make sense for me to spend 150+ on the book. In my opinion the sum total of all the things posted on FF, the 1000's of systems developed,the number of books published etc are not going to match what you can get out of websites such as forexlive (those guys were interbank traders). For those into the orderflow mania or for those that think that this was some recent discovery,LOL..... Some of the founders of forexlive were the very founders of IFR forexwatch. Like Gerry Davies says - "Go Figure"

Now if someone wants to share the book, fine.....for others just use some of the links I have mentioned + a few of the threads in FF. The threads are relatively easy to find - you will understand when you start going through the contents ( it has the build up to the holy grail feel,lol). However, in all fairness - DS did a good job in the thread. Then again even if you read the book - you have to develop your own method.....so ultimately its about THE framework or Perspective.

Cheers everyone sorry for the ramble
  Válaszol idézettel
Hirdetések
Régi 2011-12-16, 17:04   #3 (permalink)
Törölt felhasználó
Vendég

Alapbeállítás

Akit érdekel a Trading and Exchanges szóljon.
Egy lépés előre ezen az Úton :P
  Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2012-06-21, 17:27   #4 (permalink)
Tag

zolih logója

Hely: Szeged
Összes hozzászólás: 60
Hírnév szint: 8
zolih a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

Ezt végülis meg tudta szerezni valaki, meg tudná osztani? köszi.
zolih nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2014-07-11, 20:49   #5 (permalink)
Törölt felhasználó
Vendég

Alapbeállítás

http://www.moneyshow.com/articles.as...8-29810&page=1
  Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2015-04-02, 15:25   #6 (permalink)
Tag

zolih logója

Hely: Szeged
Összes hozzászólás: 60
Hírnév szint: 8
zolih a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

Már vagy fél éve ingyenes a könyv csak regisztrálni kell az oldalon
zolih nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2015-06-24, 08:04   #7 (permalink)
Szenior tag

Fassenkugel logója

Hely: Lohr am Main, Germany
Összes hozzászólás: 276
Hírnév szint: 6
Fassenkugel a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

És semmit nem ér az egész mert DarkStar egy fraud...
Gyakorlatilag a könv semmi konkrétumot és használhatót nem mond azon túl hogy a profik a stoppokra vadásznak...
Gyakorlatilag végignéztem az eglsz oft.com életét és össze vissza ugrálnak (Fx-ről futuresre, onnan penny stockra - onnan most hedge fundot csinál) - gyakorlatilag nem ért semmihez és abból él hogy adja a méregdrága "ultimate trader course"-jait... Felejtős
Fassenkugel nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Válaszol

Jelenlévő aktív tagok böngészik ezt a témát: 1 (0 tag és 1 látogató)

Téma eszközök
Megjelenítési módok

Hozzászólás szabályai
nem indíthatsz új témát
nem válaszolhatsz
nem csatolhatsz
nem javíthatsz hozzászólást

BB code is bekapcsolva
Pofik bekapcsolva
Az [IMG] kód bekapcsolva
A HTML kód kikapcsolva
Trackbacks are bekapcsolva
Pingbacks are bekapcsolva
Refbacks are bekapcsolva

Hasonló témák
Téma Téma szerzője Fórum Válaszok Utolsó hozzászólás
Árutőzsdei Trading room Jegesmaci Árutőzsde 21 2011-09-09 19:24
Trading Championship September 2011 Forex Klub Tőzsdejátékok 2 2011-08-19 15:45
nincs trend ' csak PROFIT alleexander Csevegés 125 2011-06-21 12:53

A pontos idő 19:56 , a GMT +1 időzóna szerint.