Collapse
X

• Szűrés
  • Idő
  • Mutat
Clear All

• Hozzászólás

• Hűha, szép, látom tényleg minden a legnagyobb rendben van,
      ahogy a Zoltán is állítja! Vagy csak mindenki csaló?
      Csak az Iron nem, ugye?
      "A nemzetközi helyzet fokozódik"

Hozzászólás

• ergosum eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
        Complaints List: Search results

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Fraud Broker Ironfx not processing my withdrawal

( Singapore) - March 16, 2015 FX Broker

I am trying to so hard to get my money back from the fraud Forex Broker ironfx.com but all my efforts are in vain so far. The live person from the chat are not answering me properly on my issues. It is really sad to see such type of scam in the market.

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - IronFX Broker creating lot of issues with withdrawal problems

( Others) - March 10, 2015 FX Broker

This is my trading account number 8027181 and I am facing lot of issues with one of the big fraud broker in the market that is none other then IronFX.com. I have tried all the way to get my withdrawal back and it has been 3-4 weeks but still no reply from them. My account manager says to me to ...

Name: ironfx.com- Amount Loss: 649$- ironfx.com - iron don't want to pay my money

( Others) - March 5, 2015 Forex Scam

i deposit 1000$ in iron fx and then i didn't receive the email containing the mt4 password and ask for this e mail several times when i found no reply i decided to withdraw all my money they till me to withdraw 348.30$ on the same payment method and 651.7$ by bank transfer i receive 348....

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Fraud Broker IronFX Delaying my Deposit Money

( India) - March 4, 2015 FX Broker

I have open account in ironfx 3 month ago and make profit but they did not give our fund they said that account under investigation not give any time to solve that problem .....30 days ago my withdrawal is processed but not received so i told my manager to give me swift code copy .they said to me i ...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Facing Withdrawal issue with IronFX Broker since 2 weeks

( Others) - March 3, 2015 FX Broker

Here is another scam report with the Fraud Broker IronFX.com This is my Metatrader Trading Account Number 22029330. I started with them around Oct 2014 and made a deposit of $3100 and made a profit of ~2317. I am trying to ask them for the withdrawal from more than 2 weeks but they have been de...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Lot of Problems and Withdrawal Delays with IronFX Services

( Others) - March 3, 2015 FX Broker

I am sure there are many traders who are facing a serious problem with IronFX withdrawal issues. It just seems that they broker has just denied to pay anyone. I have already posted my complaint on various sites including this one. My Account Managers who was so cooperative completely denied to help ...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - IronFX is the Global Scammer in this Forex Market

( United Kingdom) - February 23, 2015 FX Broker

IronFX are trending online this year majorly due to the increase in scam to their clients. Many Forum have already started to raise complaint against them and are gathering evidence so that they could be punished. They are using all sort of fake bank statements to show that they are paying to client...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - IronFX Holding many trader's equity and money

( Others) - February 19, 2015 FX Broker

Since last few months Ironfx has been holding many trader's fund. They are facing some severe issues, It all started with the fight among the ironfx employees, then the china office clash, then SNB decision gave it great losses. On many forum traders are pasting information about their holdi...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Many traders are facing withdrawal issue with IronFX since 3 months

( Others) - February 18, 2015 FX Broker

I was trading with the Forex Broker Ironfx.com since few years but the main issue started with the recently happened SNB Move on the CHF Currency. It has just shattered their business and all traders are carrying. Dear Client, We would like to inform you that your account is under investi...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Withdrawal Issues with IronFX Forex Trading Broker

( Others) - February 14, 2015 FX Broker

I am really upset with the way IronFX have been managing my issues. they are having a great issue with the SNB Move and it is clearly evident. Since 45 days I am trying to get my money back from them but it is not paid yet. Also they are making lot of excuses to hold it. I deposited my money from Sk...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Big Loss due to the Scam of IronFX Broker on CHF Currency

( Others) - February 5, 2015 FX Broker

Hello Traders and Moderators. I wanted to make sure that my complaint about IronFX is still active. It is durign that day when the SNB decision on CHF currency impacted me alot. In reality I should have got a profit of more but my account burned out. As per my conversation with IronFX Manage...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - IronFX complicated procedure for IB Program

( India) - January 24, 2015 FX Broker

have been hearing lot of reviews about IronfX sometimes good and sometimes bad. One of the most irritating part is that they have a real complicated procedure if someone wants to join as an IB to them. They ask them to fill around 10-12 forms, then they ask them to send that in scan in this ...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Ironfx now covers whole Negative Balances of Clients Trading Account

( Canada) - January 21, 2015 FX Broker

here is some news that will relief one and all. In an announcement today which I received in my email Ironfx announced that it is unaffected by the decision of the SNB to remove its EUR/CHF and is continuing its business as usual. Traders of ironfx are fully assured and need not to worry a...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Huge Loss faced today in IronFX Broker due to unexpected Forex Movement

( Others) - January 15, 2015 FX Broker

I respect Ironfx alot as I have been trading with them since years and today was one of the worst day in my life. I regret that I had to witness this day, I have lost huge money today due to the unexpected movement that happened today. This is my account number - 24105539, and I had good balanc...
        ironfx.com - Attached the Proof of Ironfx Holding my Money
        Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Attached the Proof of Ironfx Holding my Money

( Others) - January 13, 2015 FX Broker

Please read this and try to be safe from the scam of ironfx. You can see the attached proof and it is clearly evidence that they have started to scam as they are in financial difficulty. I made profits with them and tried to withdraw through Neteller. You can see the image that they have continuousl...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Chinese Trader have Smashed the Complete Office of Ironfx Broker in China

( China) - January 11, 2015 FX Broker

It is a very sad and horrible issue. Many traders are already aware that the offices of Ironfx.com Broker in China has been smashed badly. It all started with Ironfx refusing to pay to millions of Chinese trader. I guess since the month of November they were continuously making excuses of shortage o...

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Facing issue with the new rule of ironfx Broker

( Others) - January 10, 2015 FX Broker

Facing issue with the new rule that has been incorporated by Ironfx Broker. They are saying me to withdraw the money by bank-wire and here in Egypt there are lot of issues related to the bank in Forex. Please provide me some suggestions.

Name: ironfx.com- ironfx.com - Serious Trading Problem with Ironfx Broker and MT4 Trading Platform

( Others) - January 8, 2015 FX Broker

The way Ironfx Broker has deleted all my profit is really sad and I promise that is my last trade with them. As millions of traders who prefer trading during the news even I also went for a trade and they are calling it as Nonsense trading and an Arbitrage trading. They have cancelled all my profits...
        mégegyszer berakom, hátha éjszaka nem mindenki látta...
        úgy tűnik februártól kezdődően nagyon sokan kerültek ugyanabba a helyzetbe: csapdába

Hozzászólás

• Sziasztok meg kell probalni panaszt tenni az europai fogyasztoi kozpontnal
          http://www.magyarefk.hu/

Hozzászólás

• suncika eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
            Sziasztok meg kell probalni panaszt tenni az europai fogyasztoi kozpontnal
            http://www.magyarefk.hu/
            A témában teljesen járatlanként kérdezem: mi a hivatalos útja egy ilyen esetben a jogorvoslatnak?
            Adva van egy nem fizetés, aztán reklamáció a cégnél, majd a felügyeleti szerveknél, és ha még mindig semmi, akkor perelés, bíróság, és még mi?
            Vagy hogy megy?
            És ha már több, mint 2 hónapos nem fizetések is vannak, akkor hogyhogy még csak "meg kellene próbálni" panaszt tenni? Ezt tényleg nem értem.

Hozzászólás

• Nem tudom, ez meg van e másnak, most találtam:

http://www.ironfx.co.uk/sites/defaul..._secure_UK.pdf

Hozzászólás

• A Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS UK, Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálat) tagja
                Az Egyesült Királyság Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálatát 2001-ben hozták létre a 2000. évi Pénzügyi Felügyeleti Törvény eredményeképpen. Célja, hogy segítséget nyújtson a fogyasztók és azt Egyesült Királyságban pénzügyi szolgáltatásokat nyújtó vállalatok közötti jogviták rendezésében. Az IronFX UK Limited a Financial Ombudsman Scheme (FOS, Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálat) tagja. Ügyfeleink kártérítésre jogosultak, ha a tag képtelen pénzügyi kötelezettségeinek betartására/elmulasztja azt.

Hozzászólás

• Lacóka789 eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                  Hűha, szép, látom tényleg minden a legnagyobb rendben van,
                  ahogy a Zoltán is állítja! Vagy csak mindenki csaló?
                  Csak az Iron nem, ugye?
                  "A nemzetközi helyzet fokozódik"
                  zolibacsi bizonyítékai alapján nagyon úgy néz ki, hogy itt bizony „feketevágás” esetének tényállása forog fent.
                  Én azért még reménykedem, hogy Zoltán ebből a nehéz helyzetből is kivágja magát (és nem mellesleg minket is) valahogy.
                  Pld. benősül Markos családjába, vagy ilyesmi...
                  Csatolt fájlok

Hozzászólás

• Marci eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                    A Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS UK, Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálat) tagja
                    Az Egyesült Királyság Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálatát 2001-ben hozták létre a 2000. évi Pénzügyi Felügyeleti Törvény eredményeképpen. Célja, hogy segítséget nyújtson a fogyasztók és azt Egyesült Királyságban pénzügyi szolgáltatásokat nyújtó vállalatok közötti jogviták rendezésében. Az IronFX UK Limited a Financial Ombudsman Scheme (FOS, Pénzügyi Ombudsmani Szolgálat) tagja. Ügyfeleink kártérítésre jogosultak, ha a tag képtelen pénzügyi kötelezettségeinek betartására/elmulasztja azt.
                    Sajnos itt mindenki a Ciprusi reguláció alá tartozik. Az iron global az ciprus alatt van, és sajnos ide tartozik az iron ügyfeleinek 98%-a. A többi reguláció csak marketing fogás, és azok papíron más cégek, nem azonosak az iron global-lal, mint ahogy a iron UK sem. Mi csak azt HITTÜK , hogy egy olyan cégnél nyitottunk szánlát, amely az FCA alá IS tartozik, mert az egész weblap így van kitalálva: becsapni, félrevezetni az ügyfeleket e tekintetben!
                    A kapcsolat menüben ELSŐ HELYEN VAN LONDON és UTOLSÓ HELYEN CYPRUS!

miközben gyakorlatilag cipruson van mindene a cégnek.

az általános TC alján látod az Iron global logóját, címmel, tel. számmal stb., majd alatta: regulated by the FCA, ........................Cysec,
                    itt is a végén a Cysec, persze mert a befektetők az FCA-tól érzik az összes közül leginkább magukat biztonságban!

A weblappal tehát ezt hazudták (hazudják) mindenkinek: Az ironfx FCA regulált! De ez nem így van! Csak az ironUK az ami FCA regulált, és az ironUK alatt ki van? Jelentkezzen már ide be, hogy ha valakinek sikerült.
                    Van ismerősöm Angliában: még ők is Cyprus alatt vannak!

Ez önmagában kimeríti az ügyfelek megtévesztésének az esetét!

csak ideidézném azt a Cysec törvényt amit durván áthágtak ezzel:

All information, including marketing communications, addressed by a CIF to its clients or potential clients shall be fair, clear and not misleading; marketing communications must be clearly identifiable as such;

Hozzászólás

• Végülis kiderült, hogy a hangfelvételen ki hallatszódik?

Hozzászólás

• TMforex eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                        Végülis kiderült, hogy a hangfelvételen ki hallatszódik?
                        Válaszként elfogadod ha azt mondom Zoli?
                        Igazol engem, hogy vele dolgoztam másfél évig?
                        Vagy az elég ha volt ügyfelei írják ezt?

Hozzászólás

Sajnos itt mindenki a Ciprusi reguláció alá tartozik. Az iron global az ciprus alatt van, és sajnos ide tartozik az iron ügyfeleinek 98%-a. A többi reguláció csak marketing fogás, és azok papíron más cégek, nem azonosak az iron global-lal, mint ahogy a iron UK sem. Mi csak azt HITTÜK , hogy egy olyan cégnél nyitottunk szánlát, amely az FCA alá IS tartozik, mert az egész weblap így van kitalálva: becsapni, félrevezetni az ügyfeleket e tekintetben!

az általános TC alján látod az Iron global logóját, címmel, tel. számmal stb., majd alatta: regulated by the FCA, ........................Cysec,
                          itt is a végén a Cysec, persze mert a befektetők az FCA-tól érzik az összes közül leginkább magukat biztonságban!

A weblappal tehát ezt hazudták (hazudják) mindenkinek: Az ironfx FCA regulált! De ez nem így van! Csak az ironUK az ami FCA regulált, és az ironUK alatt ki van? Jelentkezzen már ide be, hogy ha valakinek sikerült.

All information, including marketing communications, addressed by a CIF to its clients or potential clients shall be fair, clear and not misleading; marketing communications must be clearly identifiable as such;
                          Akkor milyen lépésnek van értelme?

Hozzászólás

Most akkor ezt lehet rosszul tudom, de aki a .co.uk oldalon nyitotta a számlát és nem a .com azok FCA alá tartoztak....

Viszont azt is hallottam, hogy a .co.uk oldalról folyamatosan régen átdobtak a .com oldalra....tehát akik direkt ott akarták nyitni a számlát azoknak sem sikerült...

Hozzászólás

• Zalán eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                              Válaszként elfogadod ha azt mondom Zoli?
                              Igazol engem, hogy vele dolgoztam másfél évig?
                              Vagy az elég ha volt ügyfelei írják ezt?
                              És ő akkor ezt miért nem vallja be? Miért nem vállalja fel?

Hozzászólás

• Zalán eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                                Most akkor ezt lehet rosszul tudom, de aki a .co.uk oldalon nyitotta a számlát és nem a .com azok FCA alá tartoztak....

Viszont azt is hallottam, hogy a .co.uk oldalról folyamatosan régen átdobtak a .com oldalra....tehát akik direkt ott akarták nyitni a számlát azoknak sem sikerült...
                                Én az ironfx.co.uk oldalon nyitottam. Ettől függetlenül Zoltán szerint ciprushoz tartozom. Amit persze sehol nem lehet megnézni és ellenőrizni.
                                De gondolom nem lehet probléma most se áttenni vagy ott nyitni egy másikat. Mert miért is lenne gond ha megvan a lehetőség rá.

Hozzászólás

Working...
                                X